1. The promoter of the contest is LYONS TIMBER MART.
2. Each person is only allowed to enter the campaign once. Multiple sign ups by a single entity are not permitted.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The approximate prize value is $1000.00.
5. Contest begins on 2020-11-05 and ends on 2020-11-25. After this date there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or end date.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Contestants will get 100 extra entries into the contest whenever they refer another valid person into the contest.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random; however, the more points/entries earned per participant the higher the chance of winning. Note that all winners are selected at random and the highest number of entries does not guarantee any compensation.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the prize.
13. Cheating for entries in any way (referring yourself using different emails or similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Canadian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canadian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available within 28 days after the closing date by sending an email to us.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to LYONS TIMBER MART and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the Canadian standard Privacy Policies.
21. Employees of LYONS TIMBER MART or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.